Summary – Select features using Select by Attribute
Instructions provided describe how to Select features using Select by Attribute (data column) in a shapefile in Arcgis.
Select features by Select by Attribute tool
- From Selection menu click on From Selection menu click on select by Attribute option.
- Select the Layer which you want to copy features from.
- Double click on the column which you want to use as a filter.
- Select the logical operator ‘< > = ’.
- Select the Value which you want all the to be selected features to have.
- You can further filter your selection by using and operator and step 3-5.
- Click on Apply to select the features.
Tadda all features selected!